About Pacific Palms Resort
Pacific Palms Resort is the only full-service luxury golf and conference resort in the Los Angeles County. Located on the hilltop of the City of Industry, the resort is set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains.
What is Pacific Palms Resort doing for your safety?
The resort is taking guest and staff safety very seriously and have a very extensive list of action items, here are some highlights:
1. Hotel Guests that arrive at the entrance of the Resort will be asked to provide a Federal/State Government issued ID for verification and only guests with confirmed reservations as well as ones registered will be allowed onto the Resort Premises.
2. A temperature check will also be conducted at the entrance for all Hotel Guests.
3. Face Masks, required for all employees and guests.
4. Hand sanitizer dispensers, touch-less whenever possible, will be placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, hotel lobbies, restaurant entrances, meeting, convention spaces, and elevator landings.
4. Physical distancing, of at least six feet between all employees and others.
5. Signage, in all areas where employees and guests queue will be clearly marked with floor markings and signage as to where to stand and that Face Masks are required. This includes check-in, check out, elevator lobbies, golf check-in, and Snack Shack and Restaurants.
6. Going contact-less, including but not limited to Guest room service, laundry, and dry-cleaning services and amenity deliveries. Employees will not open the doors of cars or taxis. In-room dining, fitness center, and meeting spaces are temporarily closed pending guideline updates.
7. Cleaning and Sanitation, all doors, handles, and high contact surfaces will be sanitized at least once per hour.
Check out Pacific Palms Resort's COVID-19 Plan for their full and most updated list.
Do you have any questions for Pacific Palms Resort?